Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Hat and Some Deer

I just recently finished a hat pattern that I have been wanting to do for a while. I used my favorite yarn....Malabrigo, in a gorgeous sunshine hue! It's been so grey and wet all winter and I needed a big punch of color. Mission accomplished!





I got home from work about 20 minutes ago and witnessed the following in my neighbor's yard right next to my driveway! The deer had a hard winter this year and have been coming down and feasting on the budding plants around our house. I still get so excited to see them! Most people around here consider them pests, but they are always welcome in my yard. After moving from Portland, I love being surrounded by nature. Gotta love living in the sticks. :)



I am going to begin work on my application for my favorite website, Ravelry.com, starting tomorrow with my friend, Jenn. I think I have the perfect idea! Hope the folks at Ravelry think so too! Keep your fingers crossed....

Best!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment