Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

So, I have been very busy with all sorts of fun things lately. I finished my Cosby scarf...which turned out beautifully, a striped scarf made of Noro as well as a satchel for my friend Kathryn's birthday gift. I just started the Vortex hat from Ravelry.com. I am using my 2 favorite yarns, Noro Kuereyon and Malabrigo,to make this interesting and fun hat. I am pretty sure I can finish it today before work.

My mom and sister were also out for a visit from Montana. It was blissful, as usual, to see them. We had way too much fun like we tend to do. We enjoyed great food, beer and wine, as well as a trip to the coast. The weather was fantastic and the dogs were in heaven.

I just got a new computer and am still figuring out the photo program. I will be posting some pictures of recently knit items, as well as some beach shots. Hopefully in the next couple of days or so!

Happy Creating,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment